BIG ASS INTERCOOLER.

Item For Sale: An intercooler core.

Item Condition & Description: Condition is fair, obviously one side is better than the other, but luckily enough it is the same all round so the new owner can easily flip it round the other way to run the cleaner side! Intercooler core with 3" outlets either side. 4 mounting points in total, 2 underneath and 2 on top. I'll include the two bolts in the top mounting holes because i'm a kind hearted person however this could add extreme cost to the courier due to the weight of said two bolts.

Price: £55 plus postage?

Pictures: As below.

rolling_zps431eaa7a.jpg

IMAG0065_zpsa5d2b2c6.jpg

IMAG0064_zpsac349c32.jpg

IMAG0068_zps4101edcc.jpg

IMAG0071_zps05af628c.jpg

IMAG0069_zps767e0e4f.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Bank transfer preferred. Will post at buyers expense.

Please note: I've ran this core on THREE turbos, td04, td04/5 hybrid and my gt28 and it holds boost 110%. No serious damage anywhere on the core.

Edited by Rbz.

What pipe kit did you use also would it work for a CT9 and how much trimming was needed

Greddy, as my old intercooler was greddy so already had the pipes. But obviously when I went td04 etc I had to change that side up which I just used old bits that I had laying about.

Yes it will work for ct9.

Pm me if you're further interested.

• 4 weeks later...