valve clearances, tappet adjustment and injector adjustment

Im td04'ing my glanza in the next few months at the moment it has developed noisy tappets when warm can anybody shine some light on this for me, are they hydraulic or manual and is it cu*t of a job? Also Does anybody have the tolerances?

Mines ticking hard, you hear it all the time. But till my headgasket blew and I lost my drivers license it worked perfectly, so no problem at that.

But for my head I bought a full rebuild kit, so I'll change every seal while I'm at it.

• 2 months later...

My tappets (I think) have just started making a noise, you can hear it even with the bonnet closed and when i rev the engine the noise just gets faster and slightly louder. Is there a guide on here on how to change/adjust the tappet? From what i have read it doesnt sound like it will cause a problem with my engine but just make an annoying noise. Any chance of it being an injector? even though my fuel pressure doesnt seem to have changed?

Thanks

Brendon