Starlet intake manifold vs. Corolla intake manifold

think i will try this

ters is a starlet in a skrapey neer my i think i will get the ECU

Oh, and if they have a corrola with the 4branch intake manifold could ya get it for me if i give you the £?

I dont think my local has one.

PM me

Mike

its 6200 on a starlet mate :lol:

well im guessing my SR's been modded then lol mines at 6500

and i cant see the point on raising the rev limiter because the power dies off at the top end of the rev range,

this is the same storey as my friends bugeye corolla with the tubular mani his died off at top end 2.

well im guessing my SR's been modded then lol mines at 6500

and i cant see the point on raising the rev limiter because the power dies off at the top end of the rev range,

this is the same storey as my friends bugeye corolla with the tubular mani his died off at top end 2.

I have notice that mine pulls all the way up to 6200 rpm in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. 4th I think it runs outa puff just before rev limit and 5th just goes to 112 and stays there (on a flat).

Im thinking the extra 1krpm would be beneficial for a decent 0-60 time. This is because (if anyone has noticed in an N/A) in second power doesn't really kick in until (I dont have a tacho) 35mph but 1st stops at 28mph, the extra rpm would put the revs into a decent power band before shifting.

Yea at about 35-40mph (I dont have a tacho) there is a massive change in iduction note when the 2nd cam comes in and teh noise even over powers my exhaust system :lol:

I dont recommend really revving your car when its cold but it makes hell of an induction noise!!!