Bonnet not catching

So i finally got my glanza front end on my n/a but the bonnet wont lock into to the bonnet catch... I know the fitments are slightly different but is there an easy fix for this? I dont really want to put bonnet pins in...

Cheers

to be honest the frame work under the bonnet latch is made of mild cheddar and if its not perfectly tight/or has had a hard life with people needlessly slamming from quite high up it will move the whole lot down and make it not work.

have a look and see how all the structure underneath looks

Mild cheddar lol yeh it looks to be that mate, the frame the latch is on is bent... Ive sorted it now, bent it back straight as much as i could, doused it in wd40 and slammed it and its in... Scratched my headlight tho :-(

Id rather slam it and lock it then not slam in and it lift and smash my full front end... I shall need to go to scrappy and buy a perfect mounting bar... Its always like this int it, do one thing to improve ye car and then 5 other things pop up whilst your doing it... Stressing me out!!!! Lol