New Member From Nottingham

Hi all my names Tom from nottingham and this is my 97 Sportif, its my second car and plan on keeping this for a fair while and considering a turbo conversion somewhere along the lines.

Car is in fairly good nick, 98k on the clocks with history up to around 50k, gave it a full service and sailed through m.o.t, previous lady owner plodding around and bagged it for 450 so bargain i think!

Drivers side door needs replacing due to nasty dints (not knocka-outable we have tried ;) so if anyone has a Super Red Drivers Door HOLLA!

ALSO has a laserline remote central locking with spare FOB which i was chuffed about!

Its got standard multispoke alloys on atm 15in,

soon to be getting round to fitting and refurbing a shock and lowering spring setup too

got my old 'general lee' airhorn off my old car to get on with red L.E.D switch ;)

Front strutbrace to respray and fit (should be here soon)

Respraying front callipers/rear drums (Maybe disc conversion)

Better pics up soon.

8dn9.jpg

My first car hahahaa LOVED IT! 89 Micra k10

mmpz.JPG

Edited by RicePotWom

If anyone can give me a heads up on any mods n tips etc id appreciate it greatly, my dads the mechanic and pretty much rebuilt and resprayed my old micra but i want to learn myself, hes not with it when it comes to modifications