HID - Are these correct?

Would these be the correct HID's to purchase?

On the selection i would go;

H4-2 Hi/Low Beam.. Then select my colour, i would use 8000k.

Just want to clarify H4-2 is the correct fitment to work both beams.

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-55W-CANBUS-SLIM-HID-XENON-CONVERSION-KIT-AC-BALLAST-H1-H7-H4-Hi-Low-H11-H10-/190926278166?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2c7417ce16

Edited by Zeldoz

go for h4 hi/lo then you have one hid bulb rather than another normal yellow bulb for your high beams.

hi/lo throws the bulb out on a coil to change beam pattern so you get the hid affect at all times no crappy yellow tinge.

maybe good to order led side light bulbs so you dont have the, ruining the cool blue with the yellow tinge too, eitherr than or remove em

go for h4 hi/lo then you have one hid bulb rather than another normal yellow bulb for your high beams.

hi/lo throws the bulb out on a coil to change beam pattern so you get the hid affect at all times no crappy yellow tinge.

maybe good to order led side light bulbs so you dont have the, ruining the cool blue with the yellow tinge too, eitherr than or remove em

I have LED sidelights.. Can you link me a suitable HID then mate? Reasonable prices too?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/35W-Xenon-HID-Bi-xenon-Hi-Lo-Conversion-Kit-H4-H-L-4300K-6000K-8000K-10000K-/121081374638?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c310327ae

something like that but I only quickly looked, I just ebay hid h4 hi/lo sort by cheapest + postage first and I put price over £20 as I couldnt be assed to sift through the bulb replacements which come up first lol

Yeah they would but you need a relay as only one will work until you get a relay. more hassle than there worth to be honest I've had 4 sets on mine now one being a half decent £80 set and just seem to change colour within 2months and got no where finding out why =\

if you do get a set that seem to work well could you link them as i would still like some.