OEM 14" Glanza Alloys & 4x Almost New Tyres

Item For Sale:
4x 14" OEM Glanza Alloys.

Item Condition & Description:

The alloys are mint condition. No kerb marks etc. There's 1 or two nicks around where the wheels nuts go into place where the old owner wasn't careful. But isn't noticeable until you look for it. Other than that there isn't anything to comment on!

All 4 tyres are 2 months old and had to be fitted in August to pass it's MOT this year. I believe there are just a budget to mid range brand. Again i will confirm this later in the evening.

Price:

£130, Willing to listen to sensible offers etc. As it's hard to put a good value on these?

Pictures:

I will grab some more pictures this evening when they are off the car. But for now you can get the jist of what they look like.

BF931310-5ED0-4A7E-9A62-3E02B13F0BD0-336

08B1E202-8521-47A0-98FC-EF1504FEAA49-329

B0D66168-FEB0-4D72-A619-D5FE352ABCD1-329

Payment & Shipping Details:

PayPal or Cash on collection is accepted. I am happy to bubble wrap them, and layer with cardboard to protect damage in transit.

PaisleyFrieght will deliver for £30

Edited by Zeldoz

I have a set of these on my glanza and they drive great, good feeling knowing they were meant for the car

They were a pleasure to use! Just opted for a different setup. This is a perfect solution to winter salt.. And I'm basically asking the cost of tyres on these.