Is there any Starlet/ Glanza owners in Middlesbrough area?

• 1 month later...

Although i havent seen my glanza in 6 months i do still have one (i think) and only down the road from you in hartlepool if your the same lad im thinking of andy my friend swapped his c2 for your 106 a while back i was the lad in the passenger seat He was saying summit about you getting a gt so if its not you theres another gt kicking about in billingham

• 2 weeks later...

Although i havent seen my glanza in 6 months i do still have one (i think) and only down the road from you in hartlepool if your the same lad im thinking of andy my friend swapped his c2 for your 106 a while back i was the lad in the passenger seat He was saying summit about you getting a gt so if its not you theres another gt kicking about in billingham

Yeah that's me!

Seen that EP71 down linthorpe. Has some size cooler on it :-). I heard your bov long before I saw you drive past

• 6 months later...

Me bottom end went other night....might need a engine ...2e bottom ... last one out a old corolla gti shape but a 1.2 12 valve....been hunting for a 1.6 old Carina carb fed ....this head been through 4 now lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got a silver 1997 glanza v havnt had it to long live in skinningrove near redcar. Just put it up for sale on e bay to fund a motothome . Any body want a decent glanza will let it go for £2700 to club member or members friend .