Is there any Starlet/ Glanza owners in Middlesbrough area?

Me :) And about another 4/5 of use :) think theres about 3 GT's

Where about you live mate?

Where have you lot been hiding? :')

Live in Billingham but in Middlesbrough everyday

There is a few of us about but me and dan who has a gt are a bit out in the sticks so very rarely seen round middlesborough really

Just when there is a big meet at like Teeside park or something?

I go over Teeside park every now and again but its become a place for cock heads so rather not bother lol

I live just near Ormesby bank if you know where that is? Theres a lad with a GT called Lewis he lives in winnybanks theres another GT up new Mask way And think Dan has just bought another GT from carlinhow! And theres about 4/5 glanza's kicking about also

I go over Teeside park every now and again but its become a place for cock heads so rather not bother lol

I live just near Ormesby bank if you know where that is? Theres a lad with a GT called Lewis he lives in winnybanks theres another GT up new Mask way And think Dan has just bought another GT from carlinhow! And theres about 4/5 glanza's kicking about also

Yeah same I rarely go to be honest last time I was there people were flying all over the place, although I think I will be going this week as my friend should have his Glanza back on the road after a year and a half of it sitting :)!

Yeah I know where Ormesby bank is will have to keep my eyes open I knew I wasn't alone but didn't realise there was that many :)

I think thats his name mate i dont realy know him! Spoke to him a few times as i used to do the scrapping round your way! And ive seen it sat on his drive for about a year! I give him a knock a few months back and his bro answered the door was going to offer to buy it off him but his bro said he's keeping it and rebuilding the engine or something?

Yeah that's him matey, had the car about a month and 3rd ringland cracked been off the road since he was going to forge it but in the end think he just got sick of saving so he's just putting it back on the road. I did the same although I was after the turbo etc :').

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow pocket rocket owners av had few starlets now ....had to sell last gt .... just got a white starlet turbo s ep71 but got different turbo I think..been racing local Scoobys n fabia vrs from Hartlepool lol

Any info on ep71starlet turbo had all others lol

Hello Rob its good to see you on here mate

Been looking out for your ep71 but havent come a across it yet! My mate Ste small picked it up from Scotland didnt he?

New starlet owner checking in!! I'm from Guisborough and good friends with Toffa - I met you at your house Micky shortly after Toffa bought the Glanza off you.

My little N/A is garaged at the moment but will be on the road after christmas after being boosted and stripped out!