TTE - Toyota Team Europe 15" Alloys - With GOOD tyres..

Item For Sale:
Toyota Team Europe (TTE) alloys in 15".

Item Condition & Description:
These alloys were on my ORINGINAL Starlet that i owned over 2 years ago. Within my ownership i changed them to some Rota GT3 alloys and took the TTE's off. They sat in my aunties barn for around 2 years. Until June when my friend with a 1.4 civic decided to sell his split rims and need to run some temporary alloys until he got some more Rota's.

The alloys LOOK split rims, but i dont believe they are (i may be wrong) as i have never taken the allen key bolts out. But i guess these could be changed to different colours etc.

4 tyres are included 2x BRAND NEW Toyo T1-R's and 2 Yokohoma Prada Spec2's which were used on the front. The reason the toyo's are so new is the Rota's he wanted popped up the next day after he fitted new tyres. It's now running different tyre sizes so the 195/50/15's are useless.

Please note, 1 Alloy has a slight nick in on it. This was there when i bought my starlet 2 years ago with them on, and has been on my old car for over a year without fault, and the civic for 6 months. They all balance up perfectly. Geniunely can vouch for that.

Price: £300 Collected. £330 Delivered Next Day. Will package them up perfectly!

Pictures:

8F1B0A3A-0933-4F2A-B3B5-918D60E59942-212

0D88BFB7-6AC1-47FA-B13D-EB03DA7C03BF-212

3525BA02-21B3-4105-8C6E-EF3AAA0A7D12-212

E1608CE0-DC75-45A0-A156-7F1E1D2634B9-212

Finally, a picture on my old Sportif replica over 2 years ago!

1.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection & Wiling to courier.

Any questions, Please feel free to PM me! I'm quite active so should reply quickly.

Thanks

Nice wheels mate. I'm sure these originally come on Yaris Sr's

Thanks, Never known what they are or from.. Were on my old starlet. So decided to sell them now they're unused again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Im off the Yaris Club and I noticed these when doing some google searches believe it or not! Im quite interested in these you got any close up of the alloys with the mark. Also is it poss to have a few pics of the inside of the alloy see what condition there in. :)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...