FMIC pipes need pulled up advice anyone?

Mine don't hang like like that all, is yours the bltiz style kit that goes back on itself?

I think yours comes out straight though. This one and my one come out aiming down if you look closely. Which means you have to rotate the 90' tubing down slightly!

It looks fine mate.. Makes it meaner ;)

Nope, mine comes out aiming down too. Pretty sure its the same kit. I'd say the issue is with the pipe from the hot pipe to the alloy bend into intercooler..maybe the wrong way round?

That's true. To the OP have a play with the piping and see if you can rotate a few pipes etc.. But it doesn't look too bad in my opinion heres mine...

It's a real bad photo, but you can see they hang out low a tad buddy!

DC7C5866-9539-44DF-9197-9393658CB8CE-896

Thanks for all the advice guys but they hang way lower than that normally without the cable ties it's just them cable ties that put them up a bit yeah it's a blitz sort of rep that flexi pipe is scraping too but there's no budging it :/ any ideas for that too?

Thanks for all the advice guys but they hang way lower than that normally without the cable ties it's just them cable ties that put them up a bit yeah it's a blitz sort of rep that flexi pipe is scraping too but there's no budging it :/ any ideas for that too?

There shouldn't really be any flex where you've got the cable ties. That's going straight onto your cooler.. If theres flex, my guess is the clamps and silicone are loose which can result in a loss of boost pressure.. I can't move mine by more than say 1 or 2mm when there tightly on?

Try checking the clamps..

No no the

There shouldn't really be any flex where you've got the cable ties. That's going straight onto your cooler.. If theres flex, my guess is the clamps and silicone are loose which can result in a loss of boost pressure.. I can't move mine by more than say 1 or 2mm when there tightly on?

Try checking the clamps..

No no dude I mean the exhaust pipe in the picture it sits to low and the road is going to claim it soon haha