Glanza footwell and barrel light loom install????? :(

Hi all, everyone on here is extremely helpful and need some more help on my loom I got on here a good few months ago.

The loom I bought was spliced together into one and I don't have a clue where to wire it into.

I took a couple of pictures for you lots to see if you can shed any light on this for me :)

and I've looked at the installation guide for footwell lights and I can't make sense of it as the two looms have been spliced together but here are the pictures...

IMG_20131113_212016.jpg

IMG_20131113_212036.jpg

any help would be appreciated to get there working for me and i'm replacing the footwell lights with some new white LED strips :)

Under the kick panel follow the door sill plastic, remove the corner plastic that's right in the corner of footwell, there's a white plug here, you plug one end into that it should be as simple as plug and play, that's if you have all the harness's if not you may need to do some chopping

But if you have it all which looks like you do all you do is uncouple white plug you'll have one that plugs into both ends of the ones you unplugged basically extends the loom and taps some of the wiring required without needing to cut and solder

Edited by TurboTobz