What do the D2 coilovers get set at?

I have installed my coilovers just need to get the camber set up. I have a garage doing it but he said he needs the settings for it. What is the settings for the camber? I wont be using the car for track just the scottish roads! If anyone can let me know that would be great.

I have installed my coilovers just need to get the camber set up. I have a garage doing it but he said he needs the settings for it. What is the settings for the camber? I wont be using the car for track just the scottish roads! If anyone can let me know that would be great.

negative 1 they tell me!!!

-2 Degrees you defo will get extended inner tyre wear after a while, but the cornering is so much better. You dont want to wear out those new Eagles tho do you?

If you want camber for normal roads then you can either safely get it set a -1 (which will give you some better cornering ability) or you can ask them to use the UK starlet oem camber settings which should be on their alignment computers database.

The main point of your camber plates on the d2s is that you can adjust it to suit, dont be afraid to experiment a little to find your preference.

Joz

-1.5 camber

0.2 toe

neutral castor.

Will -1.5 cause excessive tyre wear? I just want them so it doesnt wear my tyres out quick but i want good cornering as well. Oh and what a difference them coilovers have made, can definetely get the speed down now, Roundabouts at 60 etc!