Slight misfire @ 2k rpm - I think its misfire?

I just checked and listened to the throttle bidy area and noticed 2 things. Firstly the idle control valve doesnt click as loud as it used to. Secondly theres a hissing noise coming from round the throttle body. How can i check for leaks. Is there a special way?

I would take off the intercooler piping going onto the throttle body and check for any rips or tears in the silicone and re-fit TIGHTLY.

I know i dont have a vacum leak and i have the same issue, i doubt it thats.. but you never know!

mines working good now. i proper sprayed carb cleaner into the throttle body and cleaned it proper with a toothbrush and cloth. den took the battery terminal off so the ecu resets. started and now its fine. but i sprayed aloooooot in der.

Been having similar problems in my GT, changed the plugs with platinums, cleaned up the plug wells/dizzy/rotor arm, changed o2 sensor as it was running an error code and finally cleaned my throttle today. throttle cleaner seems to have made all the difference. not sure why but problem hasnt come back yet... hopefully this is our solution.

i had the throttle body off because i was fiddling with the TPS but the instructions on the can said to start the car straight after, so i just just removed intercooler-TB pipe, sprayed it on the throttle plate and wiped it off and wiped around the body.