Toyota paseo engine fits starlet gt?????!!!!

Are you looking to convert to 5efte?

Will need 3E Flywheel and 4EFTE clutch as far as I'm aware or have the 5E one re drilled (a bit sketchy)

4EFTE oil filter housing, for the oil feeds if running turbo.

4EFTE Thermostat housing if going turbo.

Will need a oil drain put into sump, not sure if 4EFTE sump is direct fit.

If your looking to go further than just that, you'd need 4EFTE pistons forged or standard up to you...

5EFE conrods forged or standard, up to you again...

4EFTE Head may help you out, with the valve springs (Assuming they're as shite as the ones on the 4EFE (N/A))

4EFTE Rocker

That's a very rough few things I can think of off the top of my head, would recommend reading a guide just to double check, I think theres one about on here, possibly by Taggy?

Yes mate someone told me that it will be cheaper to rebuild the engine I got in my car then buying a cheap paseo engine and put it in.... Didn't know I have to do that all.... U know anyone who will do it for me and how much wil it be.....??? And thanks very much for the replies enough respect for taking your time out and replying cheers

It's cheaper to buy a 4efte, than to rebuild either of them.

Tuning developments can build impressive set ups, and have been tried and tested over and over. They provide an excellent service as punctuality and quality are above and beyond, other than that you have Tim at tb Developements you can catch him over on toyotagtturbo forum a fair bit, he's very good from what I hear and has gone out of his way to source me a forged rod which I needed replacing.

Or you can get local engine builders to do it.