Blitz spec R DSCB boos controller

hi guys, bought this controller other day for the glanza, ive wired everything in and plumbed everything in, just a little confused on how to actually set my boost pressure within the controller on channel 1, it keeps over boosting even though i set the warning at .95 bar. Any help would be appriciated as i dont have a clue what im doing haha.

many thanks

ryan

Are you only adjusting the warning level? As this is not the correct way use the controller.

If you're getting too much boost, try turning down the set, this is the duty level for the solenoid. Also ensure the gain isn't set too high either.

To adjust the set (from the live boost screen):

Press right button twice

Press left button once (number 1 should then flash)

Using the right button, adjust the set

Press left button once to confirm (number 1 stops flashing)

Press right button once to return to live boost screen

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Keep the gain set fairly low for now, you need to adjust the set to the boost level you require.

Set is given out as a percentage of the solenoids ability, therefore there isn't a set number you should set it to for an amount of boost.

Start low with the set, and gently increase it until you get the desired amount of boost. You need enough a good amount of load on the car to do this properly, say 3rd or 4th gear. A rolling road would be best/safest to get it setup right.

Thanks

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd