car is hesitant at 2000rpm or below

had this problem for a while now. changed spark plugs, battery and leads and still the same. when driving under or at 2000rpm its hesitant, jerky and shakes back and fourth. but over that its perfectly fine. what is causing this. i checked the spark plugs and found that 1 and 4 has oil around the thread not the tip. 2 and 3 are fine. cleaned the idle control valve to. stil the same. HELPPPPPPP

same for me too if i take foot off accelerator, i like to call it "racing clutch" ;)

I wish! Mine was bog standard bar a HKS exhaust when I bought it.. I can't really see it having a decent clutch installed on a standard setup.. But I'll never know unless I look. (which is out of my expertise)

I had this today, was driving me nuts! Wanted to die at traffic lights too. Gave it a few hard boosts and it seems to have cleared for now.

My thoughts were distributer cap and rotor arm. Just had new plugs and magnecor leads a few weeks ago.