2002 Leon cupra R Just had a Major service

Year:2002
Model:Leon Cupra R
Tax:30.01.14
MOT:14.09.14
Mileage:93500 but will go up as uses daily

Description:
Hello All,

I am selling my Leon Cupra R which is totally totally standard. The car has only done 93500 miles and engine is very strong. I was told when i bought the car the cam belt was changed but had no paperwork to prove so i havent taken the risk i had it replaced with the water pump. All parts that have been replaced are genuine Seat parts and as you know some parts are not cheap. A lot of money has been spent on this car since i owned it but with no exspence spared.

Good points:
Just had a new thermostat
Tax 30.01.14
MOT 14.09.14
Just had 2 new front tires
Good service histroy missing 1 service back at 70 which is only a oil and filter
Just had a full big service including cambelt, water pump and coolant change .
New ball joint
Both cv joints
Cd player
I have all the paperwork for all the work done.

Bad points not many:
As it is yellow it does have fade and the previous owner looks like he has tried to get the colour back but gone down to theprimer see photo.
Few scratches and stone chips here and there as normal
Front left wheel could do with a refurb was quoted by a place in oxford £50
Small hole in drivers seat
spare wheel needs a new tire

I have all the paperwork for the recent work carried out on the car plus all the old paperwork from the previous owner

The car is based in didcot oxfordshire and advised elsewhere

Price:
£2600 OVNO No silly offers or would PX for a starlet turbo plus cash my way depending on spec ( Would be more interested in a MK1 ).

Pictures:
IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

Contact Details:

Please contact me on here or by phone 07525371820

Edited by Nicholai

Hi buddy,

You are correct in a way there are 2 types of cupra r you have the 2002-2004 that are AMK 210 BHP and you have the 2004-2006 BAM 225 BHP. Mine is the AMK 210 BHP and to be honest I have driven a BAM thanks to work and you cant tell the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...