Anyone know this Starlet GT?

OK really interested in buying this car, but don't wanna buy a duff one as my first Starlet?

So is this anyone on here, or does anyone know of it?

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

$_80.JPG

The specs are as follows:

Specs:
Mot till July 2014
Tax end of May 2014
Mileage: around 80,000 obviously some of it was done in km being an import.
Td04 turbo (off Subaru)
Front mount intercooler
Wepr evolution manifold and external waste gate blank.
Td04 actuator set at safe 0.6 bar but can run low boost for daily use.
Decat and full stainless exhaust system
LSD gearbox with apc 3 piece clutch
Jperformace half size rad
Sparco alloys with brand new refurb in blood red with good tyres all round
Carbon wrapped roof
Lowered 40mm all round
Oil catch can
Respray in frozen white.
No smoke on boost or using any fluids

Interior:
Sony headunit
Momo deep dish wheel
Turbo timer
Boost gauge
Gt seats
D1 spec carbon gearknob

Bad points:
Every car has them, rad fan needs wiring in switch (doesn't overheat) blowers only work when driving.

When we had it, it was black. Nothing's changed apart from a respray and a different manifold. It has higher mileage than stated and It didn't have LSD in it when we sold it I don't think. Mileage was over 100,000 I think

Well, that is very interesting that he has understated the mileage by 20,000+. Also never had a car with a LSD so don't know what to expect. I'll go view it on the weekend and question the mileage to see what he says.

I'm guessing this is on eBay, to be honest mate I would keep looking in the for sale section and get one off here!! All the members that I've dealt with have been nice and most people know the cars etc floating about so maybe easier to find a good honest one.

Only my opinion though mate.

Good luck!

Tom.

Edited by 1991 starlet owner

I guess i'll keep looking seems too risky was £1500, there's a Glanza near me that looks quite nice http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/starlet/toyota-starlet-glanza-v-1-3-turbo/1924398 may get more information on that instead.

I'll keep my eyes out on here, but all seem to be miles away, and I'm currently car less and it's a bit tricky to reach all the ones across the ol'bridge.

I guess i'll keep looking seems too risky was £1500, there's a Glanza near me that looks quite nice http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/starlet/toyota-starlet-glanza-v-1-3-turbo/1924398 may get more information on that instead.

I'll keep my eyes out on here, but all seem to be miles away, and I'm currently car less and it's a bit tricky to reach all the ones across the ol'bridge.

That one seems well layed out, and no some chav who's written it. Give him a call!