need an ep91(3 plug ecu) 4efte MAP

Hey guys, just joined the forums. Anyways, we just swapped an ep91 4efte into my buddys '87 tercel sedan. It runs and idles fine in the driveway, but when you're driving under load it cant properly fuel past 3000 rpm. I bought this gm 2bar MAP from ebay thinking it would work fine, alas, it does not and i'm in need of Toyota MAP sensor for the ep91(3 plug ecu/5spd manual= glanza v, right?) Toyota p/n: 89420-10020. If anyone has one laying around and is willing to ship it over here to the states that would be MUCH APPRECIATED! This engine seems pretty awesome with only the 3k rpms that is driveable right now, can't wait to see how it drives with the correct map!! :)

Far too much money for such a small piece of plastic, so thats a no go, but thanks for the reply. I was hoping to find someone here that has just gone to a standalone ecu setup, and no longer has use for their factory MAP sensor. O, by the way PICTURES!

4Etoaster5_zps1266e15b.jpg

4Etoaster4_zpsd997b5ed.jpg

4Etoaster3_zps302b4d73.jpg

4Etoaster2_zpsc70e36f1.jpg

4Etoaster1_zps7ef2be7a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...