Side Exit Exhaust

Has anyone had a side exit made up that sits just in front of the rear wheels? I plan on installing a fuel tank in the wheel well at some point so wouldn't have to worry to much about it being near that just wondering whether it has been done seen a lot of people who have them exit out of the front bumper but not near the rear wheels.

Cheers

Brad

Has anyone had a side exit made up that sits just in front of the rear wheels? I plan on installing a fuel tank in the wheel well at some point so wouldn't have to worry to much about it being near that just wondering whether it has been done seen a lot of people who have them exit out of the front bumper but not near the rear wheels.

Cheers

Brad

Anything can be made up by a fabricator mate. You could easily adapt an after market normal system to exit where your wanting it

I gonna get one made up, theres no off the shelf exhausts for my 85 and i dont like front side exits.

Yeah I don't like front exits prefer the side exit at the rear wheels.

Anything can be made up by a fabricator mate. You could easily adapt an after market normal system to exit where your wanting it

Will ring a few companies I know of see what price they can do