What's the offset buddy ?

I have 15*8 et0 and a lot of arch work is required to run these but as I looks like you have a gt your rear beam is slightly narrower hence you wouldn't need as much.

Tyres wise u have 195/45/15 on the front and 165/50/15 on the rear, the 165 does give it a lot of stretch so fast driving is kept at a bare minimum unless I have my rays track wheels on

What's the offset buddy ?

I have 15*8 et0 and a lot of arch work is required to run these but as I looks like you have a gt your rear beam is slightly narrower hence you wouldn't need as much.

Tyres wise u have 195/45/15 on the front and 165/50/15 on the rear, the 165 does give it a lot of stretch so fast driving is kept at a bare minimum unless I have my rays track wheels on

15x8j et0 4x100 would the car need alot of work? and i didnt really want to stretch the tyres too much lol :)

15x8j et0 4x100 would the car need alot of work? and i didnt really want to stretch the tyres too much lol :)

Your going to need a stretch mate that's the only way plus lots of arch work

Gillingham performance centre 01747 825949. Tyler is a good lad there

thanks bud

Your going to need a stretch mate that's the only way plus lots of arch work

cheers for the advice ill see how it goes when i fit them sunday :)