On the dyno to be set up properly

Hello guys just need to get this right or alittle advice please before I take my starlet on the dyno next Saturday, I have the following

Ct9 turbo just standard

255l aftermarket fuel pump

Sard FPR at the moment set to 2.6 bar

Aftermarket manifold the £90 ones on eBay

Fmic

Relocation air filter to front grill

Decat & aftermarket exhaust (not sure in make)

FCD (that's set on 8 at the moment)

Forge dump valve

I know I have to adjust the actuator too before I drive to it too as that's not right and thanks to Burt on here showing me info I will sort that Monday,

Cars only been started since more mods have gone on and won't be driven till next Saturday about 30 miles from me to the dyno place, budget is now low etc so I can't buy no more etc just wondering on what I have put once it's set up should it run fine and what's the best to set the actuator on for future reference like is 1.bar safe on these mods etc

Hope this all makes sense and can't wait to get the car our on the road again

Thanks Pat

tbh i would remove the manifold!it will crack in no time! unless your buy a good branded one eg zisco,wepr or racetech,

the standard one ported its perfect up to a bar of boost! also make sure you use genuine gaskets them ebay ones are a waste of time!

your tuner will be able to set her at 1 bar and set the fueling for ya.

Thankyou Monty nice to have some positive feedback, all gaskets have come from id workz

Thought the manifold would of been fine as it's the stainless steel one there the 89.95 ones on eBay but thankyou mate for the info

Pat