Checking fuel pump

Hey all :)

Sum of uz May red my other posts been having a few problems lately one thing then another got a list of parts I'm going to be ordering from mike at TD :) but back to the problem cars not been starting sumtimes just keeps ticking over with no entension to start then other days it will go no probs, few guys said check leads plugs fuel pump etc etc so I did but got to checking fuel pump and when I lifted the seat up seen the tape holding the wires down pulled it up and the actual casing for the fuel lines has been stuck on with sum black sticky sh*t tried just pulling it but the small lip on the casing started to bend so decided to stop plus it's dark now so can't see much ain't got a garrage just the drive , my first thought was someone has already put a walbro pump in and just glued the casing down or it may of been stuck on at the factory anyway was just wondering how would be the best way to get the casing of , it's just like tiger seal or sum thing just checking to see if anyone knows what I need to do so I can get straight at it tomorrow :)

Cheers

Dusty :)

Edited by Dusty