Rota Grid Vs 16" 8j 4x100...swap for plug and play

Item For Sale: Rota Grids 16" 8j 4x100

Item Condition & Description: The wheels are in excellent condition bar a few little chips here and there. One wheel has been curbed slightly but having this refurbed. They come with 4 tyres with 5mm tread on them (will double check tyre size also). The rears have slight damage from scrapping on a previous car.
These wheels fitted fine with rear coilovers with no scrapping unless carrying backseat passengers.

Price: £450 with tyres (open to offers and trades)

Pictures: Will add more pictures of all the faces once the rain stops.just a few on the car atm

null_zps6103a964.jpg

78a051b9-86a1-4546-a2f0-c199af2e8f2e_zps

http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/Ollie_Haynes/media/null_zpsddb6c3a6.jpg.html]
null_zps7e24e88b.jpg

null_zps7e24e88b.jpg

null_zps7e24e88b.jpg

null_zps38dc7699.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: postage will be around £35

Edited by Ollieh17
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Px with my rota's and 250 your way?

hmmm didnt really want rotas again buts thats tempting, i'll have a think bud. Also wheel size tyres etc?

Edited by Ollieh17

Would u want some momo gtr wheels 15" plus some cash your way

Would u want some momo gtr wheels 15" plus some cash your way

just googled them, not a fan sorry bud

Edited by Ollieh17

Got some ultralite atech's in 16" (gun metal grey). Got them on my glanza when i bought it back in october. Only got 3 centre caps with the alloys but i guess they could be sorced fairly easily. They have scuffs on snd could do with a refurb..

http://www.id-workz.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1251_1099&products_id=2027&zenid=1d1d9f663459d3802342c312b713714e

Fancy a swap?? Or offer me a deal? Cheers

Will get some pics of all 4 wheels tmro and yeah they have tyres mate there on my car, do you have to run spacers to fit your rota's? Or are they direct fit? Cheers