Hi , im bet im not wrong in sayin this question has been asked many times but ill ask anyways...

I just brought my glanza v pretty standard apart from fpr - fcd - elec boost controll ..

Im lookin to buy a full turbo setup but undecided weather to go for the td04 or a k24 could someone shed some light on which is best?

Also which kits do you recommend?

Im looking to forge it soon if that changes anything?

Very similar turbos will get slightly more power from the td04 and slightly better spool from the k24 not a lot in it though.

Ive had a k24 its just a bitch as theyre very rare so replacing it is tough and expensive td04s are 40 ish and easily available you.

K24 can be upgraded to k26 for more power if your forging

Td04 can be upgraded to td05 and the vf series turbos and also the tf035 which is smaller than td04

The above can be Swapped over without changing manifold or decat

Edited by TurboTobz

Td05 is inefficient at only 1bar as theyre barely working to produce it so people running them are usually forged.

I had one running a bar and it was very fun, people running forged lumps usually lean toward the vf turbos as they have high power output and great spool times.