Anyone know the difference about the ecu pin out how its plugged into the plugs on the loom... How many plugs and are they the same on the 82 and the 85?

Want to get an extension harnass for some additional electronic to tap off from the loom.

Dont want to cut into the originaal loom.

Hope anyone can tell me the diffence between the loom plugs?

Edited by Mikep82

But that is cool, now i can install me new computer.

Still have to buy the extension loom and pay the computer. Or anyone have a field one for sale..........

Wanted this to be a daily but the feaver is back, now its gonna be awe! :p

Edited by Mikep82

Yea yea, my steering wheels coming next week i guess. Then i can install it with the quick release, wheels are being sprayed (today i got the lip sample for the sparco wheels. (To much pearl as he couldn't make chrome))

Buying a computer to but need a harnass to. Addiotional not an ecu.

Its been meister R'd already.

Ill keep it stock looks as i already have a turbo look one. Looks already 10 times better then a NA!

And its spoilerless and without side strips from factory. But the gauge looks gay so ill be picking up a TRD gt dial cluster on saturday ;D

Could not leave it standing in Japan without me as a owner. 4wd Drives so much better then a fwd. You drive a 4wd starlet ya never go back!! :p

Edited by Mikep82

Its a very good base to start from since they are 100ps standard, and that gearbox is sooo short aswell.

Theres a set of ITBs for sale on here :) I'm sure it can be made to fit if you get the right ECU to control it :)

Already fitted some left over pulleys from an older set. Have to check if a torque damper will fit this one to.

I dont think i have a 85 hp version as the power band is totally different from the 93.

Undernearh it has a smaller torque converter and two mounting points for the driveshaft ;)

Edited by Mikep82

No its not the holes but my chassis strut mount are more narrow fitted. Can cut it up appr. 5 cm and get it rewelded.

Now having that laying here for scrap :/

Edited by Mikep82