toyota celica gt 1998

Year:1998
Model:Celica GT
Tax:end of jan might put 6 months on it before sale
MOT:August 2014
Mileage:91000 will go up as used daily

Description: here for sale is my daily toyota celica 2.0 gt, its a 1998 with 91000 miles and service history up to 78000, loads of histroy, 3 owners from new, was 2 mature ladys before me and was in the same family from new before i got it, it has 3 keys and 2 alarm fobs, central locking, electric mirrors, sunroof, very clean interior, very clean outside too, only one little bubble of rust on the passenger wing, a few minor scratches about the car but polishes up nice, since ive owned the car ive fitted an unknown backbox, japspeed decat, driftz alloywheels, can come with standard ones instead for less, ive also fitted a jdm numberplate recess and 13x7 rear plate, i have new rear handbrake shoes and discs that will be fitted this week. genuine reason for sale as I want to get a 1.6 mx5 or eunos next so not open to swaps unless its for one of them lol

Price: £1500 with both sets of alloys or £1300 with standard alloys

Pictures:

DSC_1531_zps7fb4a006.jpg

DSC_1528_zps98d7ff57.jpg

DSC_1490_zps7accc6b7.jpg

will upload more up to date and detailed photos later cause my photobucket itsnt wokring on my phone

Contact Details: pm me

Car can be viewed in hamilton, south lanarkshire or angus scotland