2004 Mazda RX8 231ps fresh engine rebuild etc etc look....

Hi all,

Here's my add for my RX8 that I'm selling, just going to keep the starlet as I never use the RX and it's a she for it to just sit :(! If anyone is interested give me a shout 07905568991

Here is my 2004 RX8 231ps for sale.

I have spent a small fortune on this car over the last year and I have 2 other vehicles so I barely ever get chance to drive it.

I have decided to let someone else have fun rather than have it sitting looking sorry for itself.

Drives beautifully!

Tax until 31/03/14

MOT until 14/04/14

This car is the usual fully loaded spec - Full black leather interior, heated seats, Bose stereo system, A/C, Climate control, 6 CD changer, power mirrors, puddle lights, power windows

Work carried out on the car over the last year -

- FULL ENGINE REBUILD INC STREET PORTING

Rebuild carried out on 04/05/13 by Apex Rotary, engine is covered by a full 2 year unlimited warranty. Engine is covered until 04/05/2015!!! Invoice included totalling £2150!

The street porting has really transformed the way the car pulls, pulls hard throughout the revs! A feature the porting process gives the engine a rougher than normal idle found on ported rotary engines.

- New set of genuine Mazda coil packs fitted

- New high power starter motor fitted

- New Magnecor high performance H.T leads fitted

- New NGK irridium spark plugs fitted

- New Racing beat stainless exhaust manifold fitted

- New Toyo sports De-cat and cat back exhaust system fitted

- New AEM cold air intake induction kit fitted

- New H&R lowering springs fitted

- Rota boost drift 18x9 wheels fitted, wrapped in Firestone tyres (tyres 800 miles old!)

- Ipod/iphone stereo interface which allows full control from the steering wheel and head unit

As with every car thats 10 years old there are a couple of MINOR bad points...

The rear lights have condensation inside when the car has been sat a week or so, very common on RX8's and just requires the rear lights to be unbolted, re-sealed and then refitted

The front end has a few minor stone chips (as to be expected)

£3600 ono

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...