Newbie from West of Ireland

Howdy lads, name is Dylan and I'm hailing from the west coast of Ireland in Galway. Just picked myself up a '92 ep80 with carb'd 2e lump. Had the car a matter of hours and already love it.

This is the first car I've owned that hasn't been a Nissan so lots to learn and read up on. In the past I've owned a string of different N15 pulsar/almeras ranging from the slow 1.4 to the 1.6 vzr and 2.0 gti

Enough about the Nissan's anyway, the ep has had 3 owners from new, two of which owned it over the last 2months, it has a FSH from Toyota and been garaged most it's life. Very clean shell and good solid car to drive.

My intentions for the car will eventually be to get a 4efte lump in it but still getting my head around what will be needed to convert to fuel injected from carbs so will be asking plenty of questions over the next while. Anyway I'll upload some pics in the morning and go easy on me ;)

Cheers for the welcome guys

Welcome mate.. loads of info on here i.m sure will be of great use to you..

Seems to be plenty of info that's for sure, been a few hours digging through the archives looking for any conversion info I can find, looking like a gt turbo donor will be my best bet but at that stage I'd be as well to just buy one to drive :/