Item For Sale:d2 coilovers

Item Condition & Description:no leaks bangs or knocks have only been on the car for 5k miles great all round condition

pictures:20140206_153409_RichtoneHDR.jpg20140206_153359_RichtoneHDR.jpg20140206_153353_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Price: £300

Payment & Shipping Details:will be sent off tracked and insured.

Edited by Cheznutter

alright mate, im going off the infomation I have, what the guy who had it before told me and what miles ive done they have been on the car for over a year and the guy before me had it as a weekend car so I believe him I think the rust tells how long they have been on the car not how many miles they have done and how much salt its seen, salt can sit on parts and corrod them. I think the problem is that they have not been cleaned, not cleaned with sea water ;) so yes 5 k miles is accurate im going to go with, if anything less than 5 k miles.

5k miles?? You wash your car with sea water!?

lol........was thinking exactly the same. I've a set up for sale soon that are in better condition and they've been on the car a couple of years?

GLWS though

lol........was thinking exactly the same. I've a set up for sale soon that are in better condition and they've been on the car a couple of years?

GLWS though

this is somthing I really dont care about, provisionally sold :)

plus I wasnt putting up how much I thoufht they were worth I could have been wanting £10 for them so you guys just look like a bunch of silly sausages taking the piss out of somthing thats only worth a tenner, what are you guys on ? ha

plus I wasnt putting up how much I thoufht they were worth I could have been wanting £10 for them so you guys just look like a bunch of silly sausages taking the piss out of somthing thats only worth a tenner, what are you guys on ? ha

The fuck are you on about mate?