MeisterR Coilovers pictures and testimonials

Hello everyone,

MeisterR is looking for pictures for our gallery and testimonial of the coilovers from members who have used them. We thought it will be easier to have everything on one thread to help other make an informed decision and we will add them on to our website.

So if you have pictures of your car on MeisterR coilovers, please post them and write a short review of what you think of them.smile.png

1. Name: (If you want to provide it)

2. Location: (Town or County)

3. Car Make and Model: (Honda Civic, Mazda MX5, Nissan Skyline GTR, etc)

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: (Zeta-S, Zeta-R, GT1 etc)

5. A Short Review:
a. Performance on Road:
b. Performance on Track:
c. Value for Money:
d. Would you buy again:
e. Any Personal Note:

6. Pictures:
Please attach any pictures you have of your car that you want to show the world. wink.png

7. Video:
If you have any video of your car in action on YouTube / Vimeo, please attach link to video.

Thank you for everyone's help and I look froward to everyone's pictures and review. smile.png

Edwin

1. Name: John Pattison

2. Location: Chesterfield

3. Car Make and Model: Toyota Glanza

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: Meister ZetaR

5. A Short Review:

a. Performance on Road: I have run them for the last 18 months, performance on the road, excellent progressive performance, absorbing road imperfections without jolting the car, the car holds a nice settled line through the bends, the shocks themselves being smooth and progressive, best move away from previous shocks and springs which were to harsh on UK roads, fully adjustable for height,damping and camber, as well as the bling factor :)

b. Performance on Track: As above

c. Value for Money: Excellent value for money

d. Would you buy again:Would definitely buy again

e. Any Personal Note: Excellent back up advice at the drop of an e-mail or call, would not use any other coilover

6. Pictures:

1236299_10153230227560147_431412004_n_zp

7. Video:

Video courtesy of Brokenmedia

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

1. Name: Jamie Owen

2. Location: Leicestershire

3. Car Make and Model: 1996 Toyota Glanza V

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: Zeta R

5. A Short Review: I have been running the coilovers for the past 18 Months now and cannot fault them, on the road they take the ride excellent. They're not too harsh/stiff which allows the bumps on the road to be absorbed, keeping the tyres in contact with the ground to maintain grip.

Since having the coilovers, I have attended various track days and plan on competing in the Toyota Sprint Series for the 2014 season. I have found the coilovers to perform very well out on track. In conjunction with an updated rear anti-roll bar, the car now reacts as it should and holds a nice line through corners. Considering the price of the coilovers in comparison to other brands available, the value for money is top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to run the coilovers again, the only thing I would plan on doing is running a slightly stiffer spring weight (available from Meister) as the car is now 90% track only car.

6. Pictures:

1231450_547985731917332_742907539_n_zpsc

1238887_10151816190785943_553317884_n_zp

1003363_10151816189745943_259742239_n_zp

7. Video:

http://m.youtube.com/user/jamie1st

Various videos from the go-pro on my YouTube account. Donington, silverstone etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Had my MeisterR coilovers 5-6 years. One seized after all those paid £20 for new collars and now they are as good as new again

That's good to know, how many miles have you done? I'm sure others would be interested to know.