coverting speedo? this is a weird one

right ok so in my glanza v the outside numbers are in mph and goes up to 110mph, inner ones are kph, now the car reads of the inner kph numbers in mph? so the outside numbers have no relevance at all. example.... when a passenger looks at the outer clock it looks like im doing to 60mph but its actually doing 100mph cause the inner kph numbers are giving your speed in mph. 100 is right under 60 on the clocks. i want to convert this back to normal again were the outside numbers give me my speed in mph not the inside ones, any help appreciated !

right ok so in my glanza v the outside numbers are in mph and goes up to 110mph, inner ones are kph, now the car reads of the inner kph numbers in mph? so the outside numbers have no relevance at all. example.... when a passenger looks at the outer clock it looks like im doing to 60mph but its actually doing 100mph cause the inner kph numbers are giving your speed in mph. 100 is right under 60 on the clocks. i want to convert this back to normal again were the outside numbers give me my speed in mph not the inside ones, any help appreciated !

I've just been mind fucked.

On your fascia it will say at the bottom "KPH" or "MPH" The OUTTER number should be MPH from what your saying.. Therefore, if you want to do 30mph.. Do 30 of the outside numbers..

Get a picture up of your dials.. may help..

see ive the exact same dials as you, but if im going out the road at 60mph it says on the outside numbers clock im doing 40mph? someone has just converted the clocks to use the inner numbers rather than the outside ones? im trying to get the clocks back to using the outside numbers?

It sounds like your car has a Speedo converter as your title suggests.. Can you take a picture of the top of the gearbox. There is a speedo cable that screws into it you should see it, It probably goes into a metal box, then the box screws into the gearbox!

If you do have one, removing the speedo converter and screwing the speedo cable directly into the gearbox will make the dials read correct.

I have NO speedo converter and my dials work fine! - That's my guess anyway!

see ive the exact same dials as you, but if im going out the road at 60mph it says on the outside numbers clock im doing 40mph? someone has just converted the clocks to use the inner numbers rather than the outside ones? im trying to get the clocks back to using the outside numbers?

For those of you with the large 110mph clocks that are reading the mph on the smaller kph on the inside need

1) to get yourselves a set of just Kph clock fascia's.

2) Then delete the K on the kph and replace it with M so it reads mph. Then put it all together and you have 180mph clocks (you will need a convertor still)

Those of you that have 110mph clocks reading upto 110mph need to get kph fascia's and a convertor. Then repeat steps 1 and 2 and fit the convertor.

No longer limited and reading 180mph

Only other thing I can think of is it might have one on the back of the dials?

Failing that Best thing to do then is buy a fasica with kph on the outside and cross the k out and put it as M. At least then you will have accurate mph readings!

But to answer your initial question I have no idea how to convert it back lol