underfuelling at idle?

Since ive started using the car for the past week running it in finallyyyy but ive noticed on idle and on my afr gauge its fuelling high 15s to low 16s, on WOT it fuels fine, running stock ecu, stock fuel pressure on a sard fpr, just put a new fuel pump in and its still the same, any ideas?

Quick update, no leaks from any.exhaust flanges, is there any possibilty the lambda sensor.could be responsible for this? I unplugged it and it made no difference at All. Car is lumpy at low revs but once im on.boost it picks up and fuels fine BUT once im on WOT it runs lean on my wideband, yet to.change my noisy as fuck injectors, what you guys think?

Edited by EPnick22

Quick update, no leaks from any.exhaust flanges, is there any possibilty the lambda sensor.could be responsible for this? I unplugged it and it made no difference at All. Car is lumpy at low revs but once im on.boost it picks up and fuels fine BUT once im on WOT it runs lean on my wideband, yet to.change my noisy as fuck injectors, what you guys think?

It could be lambda because before I had my wideband I left the lambda unplugged went for a drive and idled abit lumpy but pugged back in and it went away, not fitted the injectors yet?