ep80 interior heater not great

as above picked up an ep80 there last week have noticed the heat from the heaters isn't great there is heat there does warm the car but not brilliant the blower motor is also noisy I know its a 93 car but I though the heaters would be a bit better I was going to fit a new thermostat and flush the heating system aswell

also to ad the temp gauge doesn't drop when driving so its not a faulty thermostat

The blower motor in my ep80 sounds like a tin can fill of stones haha. And even on the highest setting it's very weak :/ hardly enough to dentist the windscreen. But it does get nice and warm.

I'd try taking the coolant pipes that run to the bulk head off and sticking a hose in there and flushing it out. Probably a build up of crap over the years.

The blower motor in my ep80 sounds like a tin can fill of stones haha. And even on the highest setting it's very weak :/ hardly enough to dentist the windscreen. But it does get nice and warm.

I'd try taking the coolant pipes that run to the bulk head off and sticking a hose in there and flushing it out. Probably a build up of crap over the years.

mine sounds the same haha.. mines the very same weak out ah mine will clear the windscreen and the cars gets warm

im going to try that flush the system with rad flush see what that does for it