Starlet Sportif 170bhp

Year: 1997
Model: starlet sportif
Tax: 31/8/14
MOT: 21/4/14
Mileage: 80,000

Description: This is my starlet sportif/glanza rep.

Body: It has had glanza bonnet, front and rear bumpers, sideskirts, tailgate with spoiler, headlights and rear lights from a glanza.

it has 2 dints on the drivers side quarter panel (might not show up in photos),one on the bonnet and one on the tailgate.

the rear arches have been rolled and flared, the front arches have been rolled.

All the underside of the car has been undersealed.

Suspension: BC racing coilovers (less than 6 months old), Glanza rear disc conversion and Glanza calipers on the front, discs and pads all round are less than 6 months old.

H and R hubcentric spacers 25mm on the front and 30mm on the rear.

15" speedline alloys front tyres have plenty of tread, the rears are close to the legal limit.

the car has just had the tracking done and suspension is set up at -0.5 on all 4 corners.

Engine: It has the standard 4EFE engine with a Tuning Developments TD04 Kit bolted on, this conversion took place in August 2013.

J Performance front mount intercooler

J performance full exhaust

half size alloy radiator triple core.

corolla g6 gearbox - works fine no crunching

new oil filter housing from Toyota

Glanza thermostat housing with low temp thermostat

Sump has been modified to accept oil pipe to the turbo

Glanza injectors

0.6 bar wastegate spring

E-manage blue mapped by Tuning Developments 170bhp 172lb.ft torque

Interior: most of the plastics have been sprayed black with plastic paint, has a few chips on the doorstrip, the rear seat bench is the standard sportif one with a black seat cover on it, the front seats are out of a Glanza (have waterproof covers on).

Pioneer cd player

The car also has a universal central locking kit installed.

A Toad CAT 1 alarm has been installed i also have the certificate of installation.

All the standard body panels will come with the car if you want them, as will the 5 speed gearbox (works fine) also i have a brand new clutchkit (exedy) and a 4EFTE flywheel that has been skimmed.

Heres the link to the topic That mike from TD started on the car: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/71579-4efe-t-olis-uk-ep91/

This has been a cracking car and is really fun to drive!!!

Oli

Price: £2200

Pictures:
2_zpsc424de56.jpg

Contact Details: pm for mobile number

Edited by ro55ifumi

Year: 1997

Model: starlet sportif

Tax: 31/8/14

MOT: 21/4/14

Mileage: 80,000

Description: This is my starlet sportif/glanza rep.

Body: It has had glanza bonnet, front and rear bumpers, sideskirts, tailgate with spoiler, headlights and rear lights from a glanza.

it has 2 dints on the drivers side quarter panel (might not show up in photos),one on the bonnet and one on the tailgate.

the rear arches have been rolled and flared, the front arches have been rolled.

All the underside of the car has been undersealed.

Suspension: BC racing coilovers (less than 6 months old), Glanza rear disc conversion and Glanza calipers on the front, discs and pads all round are less than 6 months old.

H and R hubcentric spacers 25mm on the front and 30mm on the rear.

15" speedline alloys front tyres have plenty of tread, the rears are close to the legal limit.

the car has just had the tracking done and suspension is set up at -0.5 on all 4 corners.

Engine: It has the standard 4EFE engine with a Tuning Developments TD04 Kit bolted on, this conversion took place in August 2013.

J Performance front mount intercooler

J performance full exhaust

half size alloy radiator triple core.

corolla g6 gearbox - works fine no crunching

new oil filter housing from Toyota

Glanza thermostat housing with low temp thermostat

Sump has been modified to accept oil pipe to the turbo

Glanza injectors

0.6 bar wastegate spring

E-manage blue mapped by Tuning Developments 170bhp 172lb.ft torque

Interior: most of the plastics have been sprayed black with plastic paint, has a few chips on the doorstrip, the rear seat bench is the standard sportif one with a black seat cover on it, the front seats are out of a Glanza (have waterproof covers on).

Pioneer cd player

The car also has a universal central locking kit installed.

A Toad CAT 1 alarm has been installed i also have the certificate of installation.

All the standard body panels will come with the car if you want them, as will the 5 speed gearbox (works fine) also i have a brand new clutchkit (exedy) and a 4EFTE flywheel that has been skimmed.

Heres the link to the topic That mike from TD started on the car: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/71579-4efe-t-olis-uk-ep91/

This has been a cracking car and is really fun to drive!!!

Oli

Price: £2200

Pictures:

2_zpsc424de56.jpg

Contact Details: pm for mobile number

Can you do anything on price.. whats the least your take bud? i have 2 of these now but interested in another!

• 2 weeks later...