Has anyone else had problems with this seller? Steve-gers

I don't want to start bad mouthing people or anything like that so ill keep it simple.

I've been waiting weeks to receive some parts (he said they would be with me by last Wednesday the 12th Feb at the latest. I've not had any contact with him since the 9th of Feb even though I have sent pm's and called with no answer.

Am I the only one or is other people having problems with parts from him?

Is there any friends of his on here that can see what's going on?

o god i was hoping not to see this thread ...

i payed for stuff in december and have not received a thing i have messaged a dozen times as well im giving him till the first and then im going to contact pay pall and let them know hes robbing people

steve-gers be warned i am going to report you... please contact people that you have promised to send stuff to u are playing with peoples money here and that gets people angry

I paid for parts on 16th Jan and have only just received everything. but I am still waiting on a refund for damaged parts.

lots of messages that I have sent have not been replied to.

Will update this in a few days to if I receive a refund or not.

Edited by Ash-GT
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im pissed as well - payed for lights and reflectors since mid February and still haven't received them. I had him deliver to Seychelles and postage fees were a killer. sent him many SMS and called a few times without response.

don't play around with peoples money - I cant do anything about it :sad: so il leave it to Karma

Edited by Ozzy83