Best piston ring set to get

Still in two minds about changing my piston rings while the head is off the car, after checking them Rob H did explain to me in this post which I posted up below.....

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/77037-piston-movement-in-bore/?fromsearch=1

But I'm still in two minds about the whole thing maybe I should get a video up of the movement in the bore just in case it's normal but on the other hand if I do have to get a new ring set which are the best ones to get for standard size pistons, I can't see how the slight pistons movement in the bore isn't normal when compression test showed all good late 150's early 160's and engine was built last May.

Thanks Pat

Thankyou for that info mate but am hoping they last for a good few years not hoping after 6 months they will need checking again? But I see where your coming from have you got a link aswell for them rings so I can have a look please.

Can I ask (silly question) which is more likely to be stronger or be better or how much Bhp it can cope with etc sorry for the dumb questions at least when it's all done it will be a good strong engine that lasts

Neither, it depends on many many factors, honing tolerence, ring gap, cross hatch angle blah blah, but it doesn't mean X is stronger than Y. All rings are put under tension against the cylinder wall, you will find the limits of the pistons before you have any ring seal problems.

Been looking at these Hastings piston rings and you can get different strengths etc anyone know what the best one is to go for or just stick with the cast iron ones? also still waiting for that link please :) so to know the right ones to get.

Thanks Pat