Any Ideas on this please

my car has been stood for a while and i have to jump it off everytime i work on it, yesterday i jumped car off with mains powered jumppack and i took a wile tostart usually fires up first time, i move car and replaced a door, then i went to move my car back, i connected the jumppack and went to start the car and smoke was filling the drivers side of the car looked like it was coming from the footwell, i immediatley disconeted the jump pack and pondered for a while then gave it another go, upon connecting again the crocadile clips felt like they were sticking to the battery, then BOOM the battery exploded :(

any ideas please

check under the drivers seat mate this happened to mine theres a box under mine that decided to blow and fried my whole car. disconnect it replace all blown fuses etc and put a new battery on it then don't connect that box again because it will happen again

must be that mate I have an alarm system that does the central locking itself so that's probably why mine decided to go. It will be that then un plug it and have a look at the wires mine looked really shiny and every time I hooked up the battery they would smoke get someone to put on the battery and have a look under the seat while you do but be careful you don't set your car on fire