Replacing speakers in EP91 dash

How do folks. I've got myself some decent speakers to replace the standard ones in the dash of my '91, is this a simple job? I've not worked on a '91 before, so are there any screws that are hard to locate to get to them?

did this a few weeks ago straight forward. drivers side has four screws to take panel off. the passenger side you have to pull out the glovebox and you will be able to see the screws to take panel off. what size speakers are you gonna replace them with?

Same size in the dash, so it should be just unscrewing the old ones and screwing in the new. I've just picked up a parcel shelf with integrated speakers (any idea what trim level had this?) from ebay for pence, so that's the next step!

I got same shelf too. Mine was from a cd model. The connector for the speaker shelf is located in the rear right hand side behind the plastic, its taped to the loom it Will just connect together perfectly.

Got it all sorted this afternoon and it's sounding much better. Cheers for your help gents, you've saved me hours of fiddling about, especially with the rears. I thought i'd have to get all the trim out and trail the wiring myself!