Which rails for ATR recaro's into an EP91?

I've bought some Accord Type R recaro's and they are just lying around gathering dust. I have been waiting around for someone to make me some custom rails for ages now but I am getting a little impatient. Does anyone know where I can buy some of the correct rails that will bolt straight into the floor and onto the seat?

I have looked around on RHDJapan but am confused about what I am looking at because all the descriptions ask you to specify what model of Racaro you have but no one seems to know what model the ATR Recaro's are?

Any help, links or advice would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

You will struggle to find the correct rails. Ive been looking for a set of rails for my recaros for ages with very little luck. There are some bride rails that fit recaros but I only found them on new era parts and it was £170 shipping cost!

I've given up and just making my own now so you would be best off getting someone to make you some custom ones if you can't make them yourself.

Cut the feet of the ATR rails, cut the feet off your glanza/gt rails and measure where they was on the glanza rails.

Then re-weld them onto the ATR rails the same dimensions apart.

It'll cost £30 tops for a welder to weld them on its not a hard job!