autogauge rev dial

wassup all,

need a lil advice on my rev dial,

wen i bought my car it came with an autogauge rev dial with shift light,

it was working at 1st but not prop,was a bit slow-id rev then the dial would go up after,

since having my new clutch fitted i noticed the rev dial and my speedo still lit up but the needles wern't moving,

i realised the speedo cable had come out of the back of the clocks,so i put it back in.

now my speedo is ok again but my rev clock dont work,it lites up and the needle goes up wen i start the car but then it goes back to start position and stays there.

ive had a look at the wires and its got 3.

anyone know wer they should be wired to because im sure the a+*%$e i got the car off has wired it up wrong.

i will eventualy get me a set of clocks with rev counter but til then i need this working.

this cost £89 new so i dont realy wanna throw it :( any ideas peeps?

i have one of these too mate, as does Joz. dunno wots goin on there tbh mate, sounds to me like the wiring could do with bein replaced, i know my lightin wire in mine is shot, i'd have an autoelectrician run the wires to see if theres a problem with them (like Monkey had wit his SR tacho rev wire).

Phil.

i have one of these too mate, as does Joz. dunno wots goin on there tbh mate, sounds to me like the wiring could do with bein replaced, i know my lightin wire in mine is shot, i'd have an autoelectrician run the wires to see if theres a problem with them (like Monkey had wit his SR tacho rev wire).

Phil.

cheers mate,

i'll get 1 of my electro friendly mates on it tonight :)

thanks again

carl