I'm gutted that I have to part with my car but I can't justify putting anymore money into it! It's smoking at high revs and burning a small amount of oil I've got to be honest! I believe the valve stem seals need replacing!

I've spent a small fortune on it from September till now the parts list as follows.

Forged engine crower rods Ross racing 74.5mm pistons, uprated cruise valve springs, Sard k24 turbo just had rebuilt with recipes and warranty included,

Sard manifold and de-cat with trial 38mm external wastegate with 0.8bar spring and screamer, jperformence fmic, hks mushroom filter relocation kit, TD 6 puk unsprung clutch and lightweight flywheel (3.8kg), bc fully adjustable coilovers, blitz access ecu, blitz nur spec R full stainless steel exhaust, race spec rocker cover with the attachments, oil catch can, red stuff front pads, defi gauges oil temp and boost with control box, buddy club p1 15" alloys with good tyres all round!

The car it's self is in very good condition for its age has the odd paint imperfection but you would have to look closely to notice again I'm just trying to be as honest as possible! there is no rust anywhere and the underbody is mint, it's a sunroof model, I'm the second owner since it been Imported the body has 73,000! It's has 11months mot and I've just put 12 months tax on it, it passed the mot with no advisory.

£3,650

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image for more pictures and info please look at my build threat.

thank god for that, youve listed this far to cheap mate, makes all us forge guys look like we havent spent much money lol

this car this cars worth a good 4000 just in parts, stem seals wont be mega to replace buddy

could of sold all the goodies on it for a good 3k and put a standard engine and sold for 2800 easy as it looks a clean shell