ICV Valve/Cold Start Valve/Powesteering removal etc!

As some of you may know im on with removing my engine for the 3rd time and going to take the oppurtunity to remove a few things and tidy up on the way as the car is no longer a daily and can become a bit more hardcore.

Powersteering is going, and i have heard the best way to do this is to remove everything associated, turn lock to lock to remove all fluid then just leave it looped up (This is how all the yanks do it on civics etc after a bit of research) Is there a better method to doing this?

And that also leaves the vacuum lines on the TB Can i just loop this instead of it running to the rack?

Also on with tidying the TB And manifold up, First of all can i remove the ICV Valve and just use the idle screw to set a decent base idle?

Last of all is the cold start/Coolant lines that run round/under the throttle body and join the pipe on the back that goes to the ICV Valve also (Guessing it all works together)

If i were to remove all this as well would it cause any problems?

Thanks!

And sorry mods if its in the wrong place, was unsure of a location as its quite a broad question!