Hi people am looking at buying glanza in next few days just want no as been told its rare or nice spec, its got sunroof also got air con, electric fold in mirrors and also got a modifier air thing for dampness sit on parcel shelf, its on p plate what document do i need check for I no need v5 logbook mot but is there other docs need check for ?

Any history with it is always good as you will know it's been looked after, also a sunroof is said to be rare but there's many around, the air purifier on parcel shelf was a extra and fairly easy to get hold off, air con and fold in mirrors etc are the normal spec for glanzas aswell, there maybe other extras it has that the seller may not kwow, also looked for split manifolds and cracked heads s, also a good idea to do a Compression test as tend to have piston ring failure,

Throw some pics up and we may be able to help with it or even know the car

Ok i think its all standard it did Santa pod on Sunday no probs so if had issue sure would pop up then? It's 2hr drive each way. What's first point called to do first as in modz as dont wanna buy parts then not be able fit as haven't got the other part want all parts too work together don't wanna be haven't buy again