Weird boosting (VIDEO) any suggestions?

Running external wastegate 8psi spring in and now a ebc. When the top wg port was open couldn't boost past 5psi was told to get a ebc as it will help now it boost to 5psi till about 4k rpm then it will go up to 9psi thats with the ebc turned to the max. On the video you can hear the wastegate open at 4 then it sounds like Vtec it crosses over to 9psi. I want to running around a bar but I can't get anywhere near that.
Watch the standard boost gauge jump as well.

These are is how the instruction said to set it up with an ewg

13630552314_72f178e901.jpg

13630230993_1dfe8b9ebf.jpg

This T is from the bottom of the intake then to the boost gauge and to the boost controller

13630193555_746308b46d.jpg

Looks like it's plumped in wrong to me buddy, iirc both feeds off the wastage go to the ebc valve and you need to t a vacuum pipe into it as well.

Where does the pink pipe go to ?

Looks like it's plumped in wrong to me buddy, iirc both feeds off the wastage go to the ebc valve and you need to t a vacuum pipe into it as well.

Where does the pink pipe go to ?

Yep pink one t-d to the port where the green one is 100%

So basically just get rid of the green on and T the pink the the bottom port at well yes?

Cheers for your help, I'm to all this boost wizardry

Yes bud then all should be good :) what controller do you have ?

Sweet :D any ideas where I can run the green line to or can I just block it off? Thats the line people use for bov's isn't it?

HDi something something :') Have there boost gauge considering the prices it seems very good quality!

Yes that's the one people use for boost gauge bov I use it for the boot gaue function on my ebc you can just blank it off :)

Oh well I will update tomorrow hopefully it will be fixed :). Thank you for your help!

No worries bud hopefully that sorts it :)

Still not sorted done it the proper way and it still doing the same, surely the wastegate shouldn't be open at 4psi then get louder when it suddenly jumps to 9psi?

Really starting to annoy me now!