ProSport Peak/Warning stepper motor guages, oil pressure, oil temp, boost

Item For Sale: Prosport Peak/Warning stepper motor gauges, oil pressure, oil temp, boost

Item Condition & Description: Arguably the best dials on the market, i bought them as i used to do a lot of track days and knowing the cars engine temps etc was critical, not only are these gauges cool to look at, they potentially save your engine on or off the track, you can set warning alarms to go off at set limits and what has saved me loads of times was the warning on the boost sensor for when the car was over boosting without me realizing.

The same goes for the oil pressure and oil temp, you can set peak warning levels. On top of the you can recall what the peak readings were on your last run so you can see what limits you are reaching.

Cracking bit of kit and easy to install, includes the sensors, all wiring and oil filter sand which plate.

You can also select the illumination colors and they do a cool warm up test when you turn ignition on, i have set mine up for white, but you can set them so they goto red/amber for the night time when you turn your lights on.

Price: £120

Pictures:

WP_20140222_003_zps803e827c.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Edited by Taggy

Oil pressure what is it measured in? PSI

And boost what does it measure up up? bar

And what sizes gauges are they 52 or 60mm sure there 52mm but id double check

Thanks for reply Shaun

But boost is in bar but what 2 bar or?

But he could of posted that there sold I would of taken them