na fuel consumption

Yea mine is like that too

Its a piss take because you look and think "oooooo i still have half a tank!" and then 5 mins later it only a 1/4 and then after another five mins your searching for nearest petrol station :)

So true :(

Yea mine is like that too

Its a piss take because you look and think "oooooo i still have half a tank!" and then 5 mins later it only a 1/4 and then after another five mins your searching for nearest petrol station <_<

Agreed :(

Apparently, our fuel tanks are more of a upside down triangular shape... and apparently the sensor doens't measure the middle as such... can anyone shed any light or truth to this myth??

On the subject of fuel consumption does anyone find that the fuel gauge falls quite slowly to the halfway point then soon as it passes halfway it just seems to fall so much quicker? Or is it just me?

Agreed <_<

Apparently, our fuel tanks are more of a upside down triangular shape... and apparently the sensor doens't measure the middle as such... can anyone shed any light or truth to this myth??

i was just about to post this, i have also came to the conclusion that we have upside down triangle tanks. lol. it is anoying because at half way i can get over 200 miles nd then the petrol just seams to escape out of the exhaust at a rapid rate. why is this someone must no?