lazy starting? need help-.-

right ive changed

dissy cap

rotor arm

leads

still waiting for my plugs to be delivered.

the car was mapped at td 255bhp at 1.1bar

runs really rich but alot worse on map 4

ebc on map 4 its ment to be 198bhp at 0.5bar but runs stupidly rich pops and bangs just normal driving so tend to leave it in map 1 (255bhp)

still pops on com down and some gear changes but nothing like map 4

its on emange blue

havnt got a fpr so dont think thats been touched

just starting to piss me off with the lazy starting issue!-.-

I'm having the exact same issue mine was mapped at 220bhp by td on emanage blue with the same fuel pump. Mine smells so rich and pops between gears, people have suggested over fuelling which I'm siding towards. Is it starting sometimes and not others? I unplugged the emanage and didn't start then either! I also changed the plugs, leads, temp sensors and the map sensor. Still no luck, check my help post :p I'm glad someone is in the same boat!!

Let me know if you manage to sort it!

Brendon

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/79941-on-going-starting-problem-help/

ive just ordered extra earths!

an it had a starter motor 3 weeks ago because i thought it was that but it didnt-.-

yeah dude mine smells so rich some times its unreal! i keep having to clean my spark pluggs because they go black! so im going towards its overfueling so as soon as ive got my new turbo kit on im going to have it mapped at 1.4bar an by a tuning company that mapped my pulsar to 430bhp mite be thinking why have i got a starlet now but i went from 130mph in 3rd straight to 2nd smashed everything to bits! so im back in another starlet! but il have alook now on your post hopefully find some thing but if i get mine mapped il let you know see how its running just want to go to the car an it start when ever i want it to not when it wants to! its kinda telling me after ive give it death the day before go to start it the next say and its like fuck off hahaha!

had a gear box company build me a one off box

so it had a really short 1st and 2nd then a long 3rd and 4th then a really long 5th for motorway driving was amazing! never hit the limit on the box had 175 down the m4 then shit out!

il let you know when ive had a mapp!

thanks for the help mate!