Hi there been on here a few weeks scanning through trying to use the search button as much i can! :p , i currently drive mg zr t16 conversion so i'd pretty clue up with the mechanical side however i fancy a change and bought a Glanza v from a friend , he didn't look after it a put the conrod through the block after having it half an hour. So its now my hands to get back to it's former glory!

A few questions i have...

The prevouis owner said it allways hit boost cut which iirc is 0.85 on a glanza so this would be why?, what options do i have of getting around this ?

What do i need to allow my car to run a td04? , what do i need to buy ?

Just looking for a bit of direction for how to get more power safely ?

Heres a few pictures anyway, getting rid of the tints and looking for some new wheels before any says !

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg006.jpg

Hi there been on here a few weeks scanning through trying to use the search button as much i can! :p , i currently drive mg zr t16 conversion so i'd pretty clue up with the mechanical side however i fancy a change and bought a Glanza v from a friend , he didn't look after it a put the conrod through the block after having it half an hour. So its now my hands to get back to it's former glory!

A few questions i have...

The prevouis owner said it allways hit boost cut which iirc is 0.85 on a glanza so this would be why?, what options do i have of getting around this ?

Could be many reason dude, does it have an adjustable actuator? front mount air filter etc? The ringlands wont enjoy getting fuel cut all the time though..

What do i need to allow my car to run a td04? , what do i need to buy ?

The TD04, Manifold, Downpipe, Intercooler to suit, oil lines, and water lines if you wish to run them. External gate aswell if you buy an externally gated manifold. you'd be better of with some management too like e-manage :)

Just looking for a bit of direction for how to get more power safely ?

Whats its current spec? There's loads of guides on here, and a good one on how to reach 200 bhp safely

Heres a few pictures anyway, getting rid of the tints and looking for some new wheels before any says !

Looks good :thumbsup: Welcome!

Edited by Dizzy